Thursday night, Chrissy and I set up our hammocks and fed the mosquitoes (as you can see, one was feasting during our picture.)
Friday morning i was awoken by Chrissy and Al who decided to join me in my wee little bed. Al and I went Halfsies on 20 lbs of peaches which we then "jam"-ed, "smoothied", and just ate all 20 lbs. That was fun.
Saturday we went out to Rice Lake and went swimming and had a little Subway picnic. Al needed some motivation to get wet, so being the good friend that I am. I gave him that motivation. I felt quite confident afterwords.
Sunday Al and I went to church, and Chrissy, Al and, I went to Family Home Evening. I won Apples to Apples for the first time EVER!
Monday started out slow but I soon became determined to get out. I decided on a trek to the International Peace Gardens about 90 miles north. It's a Garden that sits on both Canada and the U.S. Symbolizing our war-less relationship, and the largest un-fortified national Border in the world. But no one would bite. So I went by myself, the weather was less than peaceful, and it never stopped raining. But, it was quite tranquil and I enjoyed the solitude. I also saw the World's largest man made turtle. crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment