
I would like to start out this Birthday blog by giving a visual to my physical transformation in the last 2 years. The first picture is Sep 06 2006, the next is Sep 06 2008. The only difference i see is the hair.
So the activities.....no no fun-tivities! started Friday when Becky and her mother and I went to a Mexican restaurant in town and the waiters surprisingly sang me a birthday song, gave me a sombrero, and rubbed fried ice cream on my face. I let Rebecca try some.
This Morning, Al and Chrissy and I made French Toast. Well, Al slept mostly (I put in too much cinnamon and milk, so mine were soggy and spicy.)
Becky made me Cupcake Birthday Cake. HHHMMMMM HHHHHMMMMM. I almost burned down my dorm room lighting it. but them Cupcakes sure are yummy. Then Al Becky Dee Krystal and I went to Lake Metigoshe State Park and went hiking. Al fell in to the muck crossing a log.
Then we went to dinner with my friends.(left to right; Rob, Al, Becky, Me, Chrissy, Dan, Stephanie, Krystal, Darling, Alex.)
Then Krystal, Al, Becky, and I went to the Rick's Ranch, played pool, watched I.Q. and let off fire works. it was all good fun. Thanks everyone for a great birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment