I got home at 1230 with one thing on my mind. Sleep. unfortunately, my smoke alarm had other plans. it is beeping a high b flat every 15 seconds. i took it down. Unplugged it from the AC power, unplugged the 9V battery, and expected it to be silent. but no, apparently there is a capacitor in this vile creation that is keeping it charged for 5 hours. right now it's in my car. and I'm going to try and salvage the night. i hope it burns. Devil Device.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I met Satan. And He's in the form of a smoke detector!
I got home at 1230 with one thing on my mind. Sleep. unfortunately, my smoke alarm had other plans. it is beeping a high b flat every 15 seconds. i took it down. Unplugged it from the AC power, unplugged the 9V battery, and expected it to be silent. but no, apparently there is a capacitor in this vile creation that is keeping it charged for 5 hours. right now it's in my car. and I'm going to try and salvage the night. i hope it burns. Devil Device.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment